Special Education Scheduling Software
Streamline student services scheduling. Coordinate and schedule student services with ease while making sure nothing falls through the cracks.
Student Services Scheduling
Scheduling Software for Special Education
Efficient and coordinated schedule creation and management for interventionists, special educators, related service providers, and support staff to ensure IEP compliance.
DMSchedules for Special Education scheduling software allows school leaders to schedule and manage individualized student services efficiently and effectively and provides district leaders with real-time access to schedules and insights to balance workloads and identify areas needing support. Homeroom teachers can also access the schedules of their student's special education services and see them side-by-side with homeroom schedules.
Fast & Easy Scheduling
Make the most of every minute, for every student
Enable your special education and support services staff to spend more time delivering quality instruction to students and less time managing schedules with our easy drag-and-drop feature.
Ensure services do not disrupt general education core instruction
Compliance and Insight
Help staff serve all students according to their needs
Maximize opportunities for delivering IEPs and other student support services to ensure capacity and compliance. Powerful analytics help you support and manage staff workloads, direct service time, group sizes, and more.
- Includes DMSchedules for Elementary School software
Staff schedules including (but not limited to):
- Special Education teachers
- Related services (speech, OT, PT)
- Psychologists/social workers
- ELL teachers
- Caseload builder
- Service delivery planning (based on IEPs or other student service records)
- Drag/drop scheduling for student services base on IEP mandates
- Student grouping guide
- Compliance support
- Homeroom schedule integration for targeted service delivery
- Session conflict notification for students with multiple services and teacher/staff supports
- Individualized student schedules including general ed. classroom and push in/pull out services
- Indirect service scheduling (e.g. meetings, lunch, planning)
- Daily and weekly schedule views
- Management and Support Insights reporting (e.g. Staff Workload, Direct Service time, Group Size, and more)
What Our Customers Say
“We have realized outstanding scores and performance from our students due to the efficient use of support staff's time and the amount of support provided to our students.”
New Fairfield, CT
“It has made it easier to schedule my students and see their complete daily schedule along with related services. The system has helped me confirm that I have all of their minutes accounted for.”
Special Education Teacher
Indian Prairie, IL
“I am tremendously impressed with your software--it is so needed, and your software and presentation are excellently done.”
Speech and Language Pathologist
Hartford School District, VT